We call ships ‘she.’ We call our war machines ‘women.’ We compare women to black widows and vipers. And you’re going to tell me it’s not ‘lady-like’ to scream, to take up space, to fight and demand respect and do whatever the hell I want. You’ve looked at nuclear bombs and been so in awe that you could only name them after women. Don’t try to down-play my power.
please tell me im not the only one who remembers that photoset/gif that went around where it has the final scenes of death note where light is trying to defend himself but someone replaced the text so it was him teaching them how to swim
i am pretty much 3% human and 97% stress
- No lasting injuries as in Origins and 2
- Qunari horns don’t have a size slider
- Ears and earlobes are customizable
- Scars can be moved around the face and aren’t fixed in place
- Can build specific armour shapes from any material once you have the schematic for that shape.